Why choose Iron Melts?
- Innovative, pleasant tasting formulation - melts in your mouth
- No Iron after-taste
- Includes Vitamin C to increase iron absorption
- Multi - Ingredient formulation in the one tablet - ideal for vegetarians, pregnant women and anyone with a poor diet. Gentle to the system
- Gluten and Lactose free
- Fast dissolution in the mouth assists absorption of folic acid
- Pleasant tasting strawberry flavour
Who may need Iron melts?
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding mothers
- People whose diet is low in natural iron, especially vegetarians.
- Women with heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Women who experienced blood loss after childbirth
- Growing children aged above 4 years with inadequate dietary intake of natural iron and vitamins
- Adolescents who may be prone to rapid growth rates, erratic eating habits or body image concerns
- People with conditions such as depression, dementia, or Alzheimers disease whose dietary intake may be lacking.
- people on fad diets
- People who consume excess tea or coffee
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50mg, Folic Acid 250mcg, Ferrous Femarate 25.4mg Equiv. Iron 5mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 10mcg.
Gluten and lactose free.
Chew one Iron Melts tablet daily. The tablet will dissolve (melt) in your mouth
· Pregnant women always read the label before use
· Use only as directed - if symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
· Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about Iron melts
· Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
· Contains aspartame
· Phenylketonurics - contains phenylalanine