Solgar Calcium Magnesium Zinc 100 Tablets
Out of stock
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Zinc is a balanced mineral formulation providing multiple forms of these important minerals to increase absorption and metabolism.
These minerals are involved in numerous metabolic pathways. Mineral deficiencies are increasingly common in New Zealand. Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc are three of the most important minerals, crucial for bone health, hormonal balance and the healthy function of the heart and nervous system. They work together to the building blocks the health of musculoskeletal and nervous systems.
Each 3 tablets provide:
- Calcium (as carbonate, gluconate, citrate) 1000mg
- Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, gluconate) 400mgBulking Agents: Microcrystalline cellulose, malodextrin, citric acid and Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum
- Zinc (as gluconate) 15mg
- Cellulose gum
- Glazing Agents: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)
- Anti-caking agents: Vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid
- Colour: Titanium dioxide
Take: 3 tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Take at least 2 hours away from medications
- Always read the label and use as directed
- Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional