Bonjela Mouth Ulcer Gel
Bonjela is a pleasant-tasting gel that provides fast-acting, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers and sores and dentures.
Fast acting, soothing relief from the pain and discomfort of mouth ulcers and sores and dentures.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive or prolonged use can be harmful. If symptoms persist seek medical or dental advice
- Contains alcohol and saccharin.
- Contains cetalkonium chloride as preservative.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken at time of purchase.
- This preparation is for the relief of minor and temporary ailments and should be used strictly as directed.
- Excessive or prolonged use can be harmful.
- Contains 40%v/v alcohol and saccharin.
- Contains Cetalkonium chloride as preservative.
Wash your hands, apply enough Bonjela to cover the tip of the index finger (about a pea-sized amount) and massage into the affected area. This can be repeated after 3 hours if necessary. Do not apply more often than once every 3 hours. No more than 6 doses should be given in 24 hours.
- cetalkonium chloride
- purified water
- saccharin sodium
- Star anise oil
- choline salicylate
Contains Alcohol and Saccharin. Contains Cetalkonium Chloride as preservative.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. THIS MEDICINE MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. INCORRECT USE MAY BE HARMFUL. READ THE WARNINGS BEFORE PURCHASE. THE PHARMACIST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NOT SUPPLY CONTRARY TO OUR PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL OBLIGATION.